Friday, August 26, 2011

R.I.P Bruce

Dear Bruce,
I love you and miss you already. You were the best car a girl could ever ask for. You were old man blue and looked like Bruce the Shark from finding Nemo...hence your name.


Here are the reasons I love you:

1. Your name is/was Bruce. Everybody knew you and referred to you as Bruce. Even Sam which makes it that much more special.
2. You have taken me from Avon, to Cedar City, Utah, Provo, Utah and all the way to Oklahoma.
3. You put up with my stupid stickers that I insisted on putting on you.
4. You let me blast my music with the sunroof open so I could feel cool.
5. No matter how hard you try, you never skid out or do donuts.
6. You were comfortable... sorry, that was kinda lame.
7. You were the only constant man in my life till Matty Wrecked you, SO now he must take over as the constant Man in my life :)
8. You were very reliable and made me feel safe.
9. You still drove even when I neglected to clean you.
10. You functioned not only as a car, but, also as a closet.

Bruce, I love you and will always miss you.
Love,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! I am sorry Bruce. Thanks for being a good friend to Kim. Now Rest In Peace.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so sweet. Bye Bruce! Glad you protected Matt in the wreck! Good luck in the car after-life! :)

    ReplyDelete