Thursday, September 1, 2011

Say hello to my little friends...

Sara, get your poker face on because we are playing Nasty, Disgusting, Get Out of My House - BUG POKER. I'll take your carpet beetles and pantry moths and RAISE you kitchen SCORPIONS!

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.
is all I have to say. We found these two little boogers running around the kitchen floor yesterday. Needless to say, now they are VERY DEAD.




We could open a ZOO with all the creatures have had in our back yard (If we aren't just including bugs in our poker game then I am pretty sure I win):

1. Random dog that was in our garage when I went to bring the trash out one afternoon. He was cute and little and wound up following me into the house.

2. Neighbors cat likes to poop on our front walkway/driveway.

3. Rabid Raccoon (before we moved in)

4. Humming Birds galore.

5. Killer ants that like to die in the humming bird feeder. Natural selection I tell you.

6. Turtle named Francis showed up on the back porch.


7. Nasty Tarantulas in back yard that didnt die even when Matt ran over it with the lawn mower.


8. Snakes. Need I say more?

9. Tubby the toad which is the fattest toad ever. Unfortunately Matt deleted his picture. He comes to the garage every night around 9 with a little mini toad.

10. Scorpions. Ew.

11. Horses. We like the horses.

12. Cow. Lives on the horse ranch behind us. I named it Squirrel.

13. Magness. Resident Hellion. (Yes, that is the doggy door beside him. Yes. He did break it)


So there you have it. The Robertson Zoo.

1 comment:

  1. I just love to read you quirky comments Kimmie.....you make me smile!

    ReplyDelete